SOLUTIONS AND STRATEGY
Set the right strategy with clearly defined goals.
Whether you need to communicate change, improve plan participation, or just optimize your communication approach, having the right strategy is essential.
Our approach to setting a strategy starts with having a clear understanding of your business and HR goals, your audiences, and the opportunities or barriers for each communication initiative. We then work as a solutions hub to bring fresh thinking, ideas, and strategies to connect your business, brand, and programs with your people.
Depending on the scope and impact of the project, the strategy may be as simple as having a planning workshop to kick off the project and gain agreement—or it may require more extensive research and planning to gather and assess the necessary inputs. In the end, your team will have a clearly-defined and targeted communication strategy that will act as the blueprint for your implementation team.
- Defining goals, objectives, and success measures reviewing current-state communications
- Assessing audience and stakeholder needs and gathering input
- Establishing the creative approach and style
- Identifying and framing key messages
- Reviewing best practices and innovation opportunities
- Creating a communication runway
(deliverables and timelines)